Learn to add your personal touch to DIY Valentine Cards this year. Show your Special Someone how much you care by making your own Art Journaled Card. This is a fun and easy way to share a little part of who you are as an artist on Valentine’s Day. You can stimulate your brain by exercising your creative side with this engaging activity.
Rediscover your fearless grade-school art self and make some Valentines! Today is the first of four DIY Valentines. I used the following supplies:
- Strathmore Visual Journal 140 lb. Watercolor Paper
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tissue Wrap – Composer
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- Liquitex White Gesso
- Faber-Castell Gelatos – Pinks, Reds, and Purples
- Spray Water Bottle
- Stencils – The Crafter’s Workshop
- Golden Light Modeling Paste
- Golden Fluid Acrylic Paint in Pyrrole Red
- BoBunny Glitter Paste – Blush
- Size A2 Bright White Linen Envelopes
I’ll walk you through the different steps to help you create a beautiful finished product that you’ll be excited to share with your loved ones.
Have fun! It’s fun to make DIY Valentine cards and fun to receive them. Thanks for watching.